Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites

TGIF! This has been a long week at our house. I think the week felt so long because we are still stuck indoors! We got snow on Wednesday, which is so pretty to look at, but I've definitely got spring fever! Here are some of the things on my mind this week that I'm pretty excited about:

1. Halfway Through My Pregnancy
We just hit 20 weeks and are now officially halfway there! We are getting so excited (and nervous) about meeting baby #2!

2. Mess-free Painting
Pinterest did it again! Oh how Pinterest makes my life easier! Earlier this week we tried mess-free painting and it went great (I have a post coming on this for you with more information).

3. Extra Money Paid on Debt
It's tax refund time and I was so thankful to get a refund this year after many years of paying in. If you have followed this blog at all, you would know we have a spender and a saver at this house. We compromised and half of the refund is going towards paying off debt while the other half is to be spent on new electronics for our media room (we are in the process of building this room). It's a good feeling turning over a check to the bank that equals almost 2 mortgage payments!

4. Tub Painting
Another easy kid activity that I found (on Facebook this time) calls for painting in the bath tub and it worked out great for us! I will give you all the info and details in a post coming very soon, I promise. 


5. The Promise of Warm Weather
 
I have definitely been feeling the winter blues so I couldn't be more excited to hear we may get some warm weather next week! I need to be out in the sun!

I hope you are having a great week! Cheers to the weekend! Do you have any big plans for this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts