Sunday, January 5, 2020

2019: The Year in Review

One of my favorite things to put together for my kids happens to be the most time consuming. Our annual year in review video is done! Its really the only time I post any videos. I take a lot of videos on my phone all year long and I sort through them for keepsakes.

The last few years this has been extremely time consuming with the computer not working (or losing) my work along the way. This year my husband and I tried to work with our phones first and created videos on there and then combined them.



2019. What a fun year with so many good moments and hard stuff. Some highlights:

- We celebrated 5 birthdays!
-We sent a child to kindergarten!
-Our very first tooth fairy visit (and more subsequent visits) happened this year.
-Our middle child can write his name and name the letters in his name. He rode the ferris wheel for the first time ever this year!
-Our youngest started walking at the beginning of the year and was running laps by the end
- Said our final goodbye on Earth to our sweet puppy Wes
- Lots of sickness. Our youngest has had so much respiratory issues but we are hopeful he will eventually outgrow being this sick
- We had flooding for the first (and hopefully only)time ever.
-We made it to the zoo not just once, but several times.

So many memories made this year and we are so looking forward to the memories 2020 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts