Wednesday, September 25, 2024

The Wedding Dress

 One totally random day out of the blue, my daughter and I decided to do something I have thought about for years. Years. We took pictures of my daughter in my wedding dress. I wanted to do this when she was a toddler as I saw some of the cutest pictures once of this being done with a little girl wearing her mother's wedding dress and looking in a mirror. I think I didn't do because it felt like so much work and I wanted them just so. 

In the end, as most things are, the easiest approach worked well for us. This meant throw the dress on and let's just see what we got. And did it turn out okay? Well, you can be the judge for that.




I think we were all pretty happy with them. And, a bit of a behind the scenes shot:
Our doorbell app caught us and we all had a good laugh. Riley helped and was parading around in the high heels (and in his pajamas) that Payton decided not to wear. I was in athleisure just chasing the kids and taking pictures. And, in this picture in particular, we are trying to get back inside the house before a vehicle drove by. 

As a note to myself, instead of waiting years to take the pictures: just do it and wing life. It turns out okay most of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts