Monday, January 3, 2022

Christmas Piano Recital 2021

 I am a few weeks behind but getting this posted nonetheless. I have actually done 3 posts this week and still have one more coming up which is A LOT for me since I normally do 1 post a month! Back to the topic, a few weeks ago we went and watched our daughter perform in her first recital! It was so fun to see her perform and so great to watch all the students. I have grown to really love piano music even more than I did before she started class. 

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon for a concert. I had been gone all weekend for a celebration of life for my grandfather. I flew back to my home first thing Sunday morning to get Payton ready and go with our family to the concert. Afterwards, we celebrated by taking the kids bowling (a personal favorite activity of theirs) and ate all the chips and cheese dip our hearts could take (also known as, as much as my husband would pay for!). 

Payton's performance video:


Picture prior to the concert:

Pictures we took at the recital:

And lastly, the one and only picture I got of us bowling afterwards to celebrate:
What a great performance and a wonderful time for all of us. We can't wait to see how much Payton grows for her next recital in the spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts