Monday, April 1, 2013

Letters To My Little One, The Collection


When I first found out I was pregnant, I knew I wanted to create some sort of record of my pregnancy to show my child later in life. I decided to create a special scrapbook that would show not only pictures from my pregnancy, but would also include letters that were written especially for our little one by both me and my husband. As time has passed, I am so thankful I chose to create letters. As I read the letters from the beginning, I am pleasantly surprised at how some of the memories had faded and now come rushing back to me at once!

I chose to share these letters with you because when I first made my decision to write letters to my unborn child, I did some searching on the internet for inspiration. I did not find exactly what I was looking for. Therefore, I created my own vision and am hoping that someone will find my ideas inspiring for their own project. 

Here is a quick guide to the 11 letters I wrote my little one:


What creative ways have you used to create your pregnancy scrapbook/journal?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts