Monday, August 18, 2014

365 Days of Becoming Parents

This post has been a long time coming! As all things in my life since the birth of my child, this post comes to you much later than I intended!

A few months ago (okay 4 to be exact), I was preparing for my baby to turn 1. This was such an exciting time and, hey, we survived! Learning about raising a child was full of ups and downs. 

One evening, my husband and I sat outside discussing the blessed 365 days we had (almost) completed. I started to think about how we should document our lessons as our life will never be the same. Already, at 15 months, a day in my life with a toddler looks much different than it did with an infant. Sure, another kid may come along but we think we will have a better idea of what comes with a baby. Adjusting from 1 child to 2 kids, now that may be a different story!

After that evening with my husband, I got to work writing down all of our life lessons for our child to read one day down the road. Want to know what we learned? Take a look!
365 Days of Becoming Parents


2 comments:

  1. Great idea to write down your lessons learned in baby's first year!

    I totally agree with you - parenting a toddler is SO different compared to having an infant. More challenging in some ways, but easier in others. My husband and I would love to have more children in God's timing, but I get a bit nervous about having a newborn again!

    Amy @ http://livinglifetruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally can relate to the nervousness that comes with considering adding an infant to the mix! I just try to keep in mind God won't give us more than we can handle!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts