Monday, June 18, 2018

Father's Day 2018

Today was no day out of the ordinary for us, but we did get to celebrate a few special fathers in our life. Monte's father had stayed at our house for the weekend so we got to spend time with him in person. We also talked to my father and wished him the best day.

Our biggest joy was celebrating my husband and letting his children soak him up. I helped them make some cute pictures and answer questions about their daddy.
Some of their answers were simply hilarious.
These pictures were all taken today and exemplify how my husband dedicates his day to each child individually and is very purposeful in making sure he knows each one. For this, I am truly thankful.

To my husband, it's a real honor watching you as a father. You're one of the best and choosing to help your daughter fulfill her most recent dream to have a fairy garden in this weather is just one of the many examples I have to prove it. We love you so much and you play the biggest role in our lives. Thank you for all you do.

Many moons ago, we had no idea where our lives were headed. We had no idea the trials and tribulations we would endure. I wouldn't have chosen this path with anyone but you.
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts