Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2018 Year in Review

I will keep this short and simple and just let the video do the talking. Each year I make a video of some of our favorite videos we recorded. I will warn you, they are long. I did narrow them down but I take so many videos and love them all. In the end, there are still too many videos but I hope the kids will appreciate the work put into these.

This year my husband made the video and it was so fun to see life from his eyes. This means more footage of myself since I wasn't the one always behind the scenes.  2018 was a hard year for me personally but, as a family, it was still one of our best years. We were sad to say goodbye to 2018 but we definitely are welcoming 2019.

Thank you 2018:


In 2019, we have lots to look forward to. Our 10 year wedding anniversary, 5 birthdays, one kid will start kindergarten, another kid will start his first summer of gymnastics, the baby will start to walk, and those are just the highlights.

If you want to look back at my past videos, here are the links:

2017 in review
2016 in review

I do try to make goals for our family. Last year, we focused on trying to give more. More time, more money, more donations. I think we hit that out of the ballpark. In some ways, I gave more of myself to others that my family suffered at time. So, this year, I will focus more on serving my family, reading more, and turning to gratitude daily.

What are your goals for 2019?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts