Thursday, April 11, 2024

Our March

 March was a total blur for me. As I type this we are already halfway through April and so much has happened I can hardly remember my life last month. I am going to try and piece this story together the best that I can!

First, we got out and shot the bow. It was so beautiful out that I took the opportunity for a nice photo shoot:

It was a gorgeous day out and we spent most of that day outside, just enjoying life. So excited for summer.
                                                         
The boys pulled out their St. Patrick's day crafts and got those done, we're just a month behind. At least they do get done though. All in good time. 

This month, little Avery got very sick. Most of the pictures on my phone were of her sleeping or being held (as she wanted constant love and we were all about that). But, we have a few pictures of her happily playing with her siblings. 
                                                    
She loves being outside and, when she has to be inside, she loves a good book:
This is the month she also turned 11 months old:
We are so happy for her happy little face. It has been a hard month seeing her so ill. We are glad to have our sweet little baby mostly back to herself as I type this post. 
We had one last beautiful winter storm!

It was so much snow and brought us a few days off of school and even one day off of work for my husband. We did a ton of baking during this time! 
We made sourdough bread.
Whipped up some homemade runzas.
And made some sweet monkey bread.

I soaked up my time with my kids while they were all home. They were mostly ready to head back to school though as the storm passed. They only went a part of a week and then it was Spring break! We stayed home (due to illness) but made the most of it. We headed to our favorite local coffee shop for one morning of fun:

I also captured some moments of the kids reading, a pastime we all enjoy:
And then it was Easter at the end of the month! The kids were so excited to get up:

Easter morning was so good to us. The kids spotted eggs all over outside and couldn't wait to get out there. So we did their egg hunt on the cold Easter morning. Monte even helped Avery get some eggs:
We took the kids to church and several Easter egg hunts, but this is the only picture that I took:
Avery loved her first egg hunts! She didn't really understand and was satisfied with an egg or two. She really came to people watch. 

We are so thankful the month of March (even with sickness) and this blessed life God has called us to. We are even more thankful for Easter and that God sent his son to die for our sins. I hope your month has gone well. Happy March!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts