Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sleep Smiles

As I'm enjoying a piece of dessert, I was able to catch a very beautiful moment. I even got it on camera. How perfect is a sleeping baby giving the biggest smile?

So sweet. I apologize to him now for always having him in or with pink items. Sorry, Riley. Your big sister loves sharing with you though and you truly do know how to rock a frozen themed blanket!

I love the holidays as it reminds me of what's really important in life. In the midst of how crazy the holidays get, I find myself taking extra long moments to just slow down, breathe in my kids, and soak up the beautiful life God has gifted me.

I hope your holidays are shaping up as well as ours are. If not, be sure to take a note from my daughter and grab yourself a treat. That will be sure to cheer you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts