Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas and New Years Recap

This season always goes by too quickly! This is one of my favorite holiday seasons. I've learned it's even more fun when you have kids.

We spent Christmas with my family in my hometown. The kids swam, played with every toy grandma owns, met our new baby cousin, and laughed like crazy. I caught up with several friends from high school and I can't deny it but I laughed a lot, too.

My 10 year high school reunion will be the summer of 2016... So, in about 6 months. That blows my mind! Yikes. I'm getting old.

Anyways, we made it back home and have spent the week lounging and enjoying having the hubby home. He took 2 whole weeks off of work and it's been amazing!

We spent New Year's Eve at home as a family. Since there is no way our littles will make it to midnight, we celebrated in the middle of the afternoon. We had cake, sparkling grape juice, fireworks, silly string, noise makers, and confetti. It was fun. It was loud. We made so many memories my husband and I will treasure always.
After putting the kids to bed, we popped the champagne and dug into more cake.
We are relaxing today and have friends coming to stay with us tonight. We hope you enjoyed ringing in the new year and are relaxing today as you contemplate your resolutions.

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts