Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November weather

I am quite surprised that we are still having semi decent days and able to get out to play for the majority of the day. We are soaking up as much time outside as we can before the cold weather and snow comes. A few days ago I pulled out the bubbles for what I believe could be the last time this year. As I watched my children play I was reminded of how fun it is to just watch children be children. That's quite possibly one of the greatest gifts we are given as parents.
So, as you go about your day. Take a moment to watch life through your child's eyes. Their amazement, awe, love, happiness, sadness, and the million of their daily emotions can teach us so much about our life here on earth and the love God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts