Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Family Pictures 2017

So, it has been a bit too long since our last family pictures were taken. Like almost 2 years too long. That wouldn't be so bad if it was just my husband and me but with littles and considering how quickly they change when they are younger, we were definitely due for an update.

I really had no intention of doing pictures but was fortunate to win a free family session from a local photographer I love. She did a great job!



We are so grateful to have won this package and were given the opportunity to update our pictures around the house, which have sat unchanged circa 2015. Now... the new pictures just need to be put into the current frames.

All in good time.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of you and your growing family, Kelly! We did our first-ever family photo session this year (kids are 4, 2, and one in utero) and I really think this should be a yearly tradition. The kids DO change so fast! My husband and I, not so much :) Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts