Friday, October 20, 2017

Digging Into Our Finances

It isn't too often that I talk about our finances on this little blog, but you can find the occasional post. When I initially started this blog I had planned to have a bigger focus on money management as it is a personal interest of mine. Once I got going though, I just haven't really found the time to type as much about money as I would like. Maybe someday that will change but for now, the main focus will probably continue to be on my kids and our life together.

Want to know more about our household's financial situation? I did an interview with mod Dollar this week and you will find it here. I talk more about our financial goals (both short term and long term), our rental business (including owning two properties without any loans), and what I hope my children will learn from us about money.

Have a great week!
Here's a random picture of some of the great views we have been enjoying at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts