Sunday, November 5, 2017

32 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #3

Well, I feel like we are starting to round our way to the end of this pregnancy. I'm still not entirely sure I have accepted that baby #3 is coming... or that he could be here very, very soon. Time goes fast.
We got a 4D ultrasound done a few weeks ago and loved seeing our baby. The kids thought he was the cutest thing. Payton packed baby books to read to him during the ultrasound. Riley packed snacks and proceeded to eat the entire appt. My hubby ran late to the appointment due to a flat tire on our vehicle, but was able to be caught up quickly when he arrived. Baby #3 slept almost the entire time.

Here we are now at 32 weeks. I just posted a few weeks ago (read here), so I'm doing better than I thought about keeping everyone updated. This is a good time to get another update going just in case I lose my stride and what you see next is a birth announcement.

How far along: I am 32 weeks, 2 days. This may be the only time ever that I have been exact.

Maternity clothes: All maternity clothes and definitely feeling large. I'm hoping I don't outgrow the clothes I have as it sure seems to be a possibility. 

Sleep: Insomnia seems to have kicked in during the last week and I am in and out of sleep frequently at night. Around the 3/4am time I am normally awake and, after unsuccessfully trying to go back to sleep, I get up for a bit. 

Best moment this month: Pulling out baby clothes and starting to wash them. My kids are so excited and it was good for me to take a bit of a trip down memory lane. Why do babies grow so quickly? It seems like my daughter was just born last month.

Worst moment this month: Moving around is starting to get a bit more challenging. Depending on how baby is laying, I lose my breath easily when talking. I am really starting to struggle with putting shoes on.

Miss anything: I really miss keeping up with my kids. That is getting harder and harder but I know this isn't permanent. 

Movement: Each baby has been so different. I would say this one moves the least out of my 3 babies. I'm hoping this means this will be my most go with the flow child, although Riley is already in the running for that!

Cravings: I don't know that I really crave anything in particular, but am hungry all the time.

Queasy or sick: Feeling good.

Looking forward to: I am looking forward to the relationships my children will have. I can't wait to see how my children bond, whether its for the better or worse. 

Baby #3, we can't wait to welcome you to our family! We just want you to stay in there as long as you possibly can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts