Tuesday, January 2, 2018

A Review of Our 2017

Happy New Year! We had a blast celebrating with our children at 6PM with dinner together, some sparkling grape juice (served in fancy wine glasses), and family game night. We knew I wouldn't make it to midnight (and I surprised everyone by making it to 9:30) and the kids stuck to their early bedtime routine. I actually can't think of the last NYE that I made it to midnight.

Each year, I make a video of our year and the result always ends up making me shed a few tears as I watch. This year does not disappoint. It's long though so be warned. I had the hardest time cutting my videos down for this one. This has been quite the year for our family and God has been working so hard on us all. It's hard to leave anything out when there were so many ups and downs.



It's a beautiful life. We wouldn't trade it for anything.

Another year of dancing like nobody's watching (or not caring if they are), singing, game playing, and loving each other hard. It was a also a year of being surprised with a 3rd pregnancy, finding out we were having a boy, and then going through the ebb and flow of emotions while in the NICU with our newest baby. It's something unpredictable and in the end is right.

We are having the time of our lives.

2017, you were a good year. We can't wait to see what's in store for us in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts