Monday, March 12, 2018

Baby J is 3 months


Well, we made it to month 3. Time goes by so fast. Jayden has been such a joy to our household and it feels like he has always been a part of our family.

Jayden, you continue to sleep A LOT. We aren't complaining but we just aren't used to this given our other 2 babies had much more waking time. When you are awake though, you are such a happy baby. You love to tell us stories. Our other talker in the family, Payton, loves to tell you, "Oh, Jo Jo, you have a lot to tell me today." Riley is convinced you are always smiling at him.

In the last few days, Jayden got sick for the first time and that has been really hard on us. We hope your cold remains mild and goes quickly.

Just for fun I thought I would find all three babies from their 3 month photos. Payton's is a little blurry as I couldn't find the original but you can definitely tell my babes are siblings.

As a mom of 3, I am learning to savor every moment. Every. Moment. They go too quickly.

Jayden, keep on smiling for us. We love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts