Saturday, July 14, 2018

Riley Turns 3 and Time Can Officially Slow Down

Somebody has a birthday around these here parts!
Hey, Hey, Mr. Riley, you are now officially 3! And I have no idea how we got here so fast. You are a running, walking, talking, counting, playing machine. Your language is huge and so is your heart. When you grow up you hope to fly airplanes and how timely was this picture we were able to capture:
You love your sissy so much and play with her constantly. The few times you have been apart from her you have had no idea what to do and felt so lost. You want to hold your brother and help with him. You currently have a baby doll named Jayden that you love to care for at the same time mommy helps Jayden. 

Lately we let you pick your own outfits and polos are totally one of your top picks. But you rotate between husker themes, Cars theme, and your Dusty (Planes) tshirt. 

You want to go to school so bad and talk about your future teacher. This hurts my heart but I am so excited for the things you are excited for as well sweet boy. You are sure to move mountains in this life.

Of my 3 children, you are my early riser. You play hard and sleep hard. Naps are hit and miss but early bed time is always where it's at for you. And then you beat the sun up and hit the ground running. Thanks for our quiet mornings together my baby and holding my hand or wrapping yourself in my hair as you fall asleep. Your love just can't be beat.

Happy Birthday Riley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts