Friday, November 16, 2018

Happy Birthday to My Husband

I know that almost all of my posts reflect the lives of our children and they are definitely taking center stage in this season of life. But, sometimes we each need a moment of our own. So this is a little slice of time dedicated to my husband the day after his birthday.
 He is literally our rock and lifts us up when we need it the most. For this, we are eternally grateful and lean into him often.

Life just wouldn't feel the same without him in my life. So, I collected some of the pictures we have of him in the most recent years (the last 4 but there is over a decade of pictures for another day).
Happy Birthday! We spend your actual birthday together on a random Thursday and it was the best. Homemade cinnamon rolls breakfast, presents, lunch out, and your favorite tuna casserole supper. In between meals we squeezed in games, a family movie, and driving around together. It was just the best day.

Thank you for all you do for us my sweet husband! You are loved more than I could possibly ever explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts