Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Jayden is 11 Months

 Well, we made it to 11 months. I can't believe how fast it has gone but this baby boy makes life so sweet and enjoyable. I get about 10 seconds to take a good picture before he is off and going again. He is so, so busy and extremely fast. I am so blessed to have extra hands to help me with this little one.
This is the last of the monthly update pictures for Jayden and that's definitely bittersweet. Our household is so very excited to celebrated your first birthday though. I think your sister has been planning this day since before you were born.

This month went by really fast. Our household got hit with a cold and Jayden ended up with croup which was so hard to watch. Jayden, you are such a fighter though and you just keep going. Most of the time you are still so happy and play just that same, sick or not. We are currently still fighting your cough.

You are momma's baby through and through. You save almost all your kisses for me and want me to hold you 24/7. I love how much you light up at the sight of me.
Don't ever change. Please.

Your sleep is still a bit all over the place but sickness knocked us down. You are still trying to get in 2 top teeth so that doesn't help. I'd pull all nighters with you any time Jayden. It's the day time shift with your siblings that gets tricky while you snooze the day away.

Your eating habits are amazing though. You love everything and eat so much. You are definitely related to your siblings as you all love food! You have tried a ton of new foods in the last month and I'm excited to get to a point where I don't have to think about what you can and can't have.

A few things you love: dancing, singing, talking, helping fold laundry, taking a bath, climbing the stairs, watching your siblings, kissing mommy, and eating. A few things you don't love: diaper changes, being left in a room alone, and being put in anything confining (like the exersaucer, you will scream cry most of the time in this).

This month brought us some snow and that was so fun to see! I have an extra warm coat made for baby wearing and was able to take Jayden outside. I love the fresh air and found Jayden to sleep so well (like a baby) afterwards.
Who doesn't love fresh, untouched snow? This was right outside our front door!

Baby Jayden, we love you so! You will always be our little Jayders.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts