Saturday, April 22, 2023

Introducing Avery!

 We added little Miss Avery to our world in the beginning of April. She is now 2 weeks old and we are finding our rhythm already and just loving life with her.

My water broke that morning at home at about 7:30AM and it was such a blessing as I was able to tell all 3 of my children that their sister would come that day. The big kids didn't have school and were home for the day for Easter break. 
                                                 
We slowly made our way to the hospital and took this absolutely last bump picture I will probably ever have taken. I made it to 40 weeks and was 2 days away from our latest adjusted due date. We welcomed Avery into the world a little after 5PM. The kids still made it to an Easter egg hunt at the ymca before coming to meet her and I was grateful they still held a regular routine during this time.
Avery is healthy and beautiful and doing great! The kids love her so much and constantly want to hold their sister. 

We made this video at the hospital. Our kids were all excited to meet Avery and this song "I get to love you" by Ruelle was played while I was in labor with Avery. The kids and I played this song on repeat through most of my pregnancy.
We took this picture on Easter Sunday when Avery was a whole 2 days old! We were in the hospital with her for right at 24 hours and then came home to enjoy our household and extended family for Easter. It was so beautiful to welcome a baby on Good Friday and then celebrate Easter right after. 

Avery, we love you so much already. You are exactly what our family needed and are just the sweetest little caboose. I can't wait to see you become the person God made you to be. Happy Day of Birth sweet baby girl!

Love, 
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts