Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year- 2023 in Review

 Each year we like to make a video representing some of the highlights from that year. So, that is this post! 2023 was so good to us! We welcomed a sweet new baby and for school this year we sent 3 of our kids! I can't believe they are all at school now. But they are all growing where they are planted, just as God intended them to. 

A look at our 2023:


If I get it my way, we have all the kids sit down and watch all the years in the review we have made. It is so bittersweet for me watching my own kids grow right in front of my eyes (literally on the videos and in real life). Time is such a thief. I wish I could slow down time, yet I am ever so grateful for the videos and blog posts we put together stringing the story of our life. Some projects are a ton of work but, for our household, it has been so worth it. 

My sweet kids, I can't wait to see what 2024 has in store for you and what big things you will accomplish! Love, mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts