Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Extra Long Vacation From My Blog

It has been a very long time since I last blogged. I can't pin down any particular reason for this, but multiple events that have lead to my delay. There are many draft posts sitting idle in my account and I don't have much to say except I'm very sorry for my absence. I hope to change that.

A few life events have happened at our house and I wanted to share them with you:

1. Number 2 is on the way!
Payton is preparing to become a big sister this July! Our family couldn't be more excited about this news! We are hoping to find out the gender within the next few months.

2. Payton potty trained at 18 months!
I still can't believe this child. After a weekend with her older cousin, Payton started asking to use the toilet. She had no idea what came next but I rolled with her interest. Within a week (a long, hard week for me) Payton was officially potty trained during the day. She still wears diapers at night and will for the time being.

3. I'm slowing waaay down.

Part of my delay in posting has been due to my life getting so incredibly busy I had to drop anything that wasn't a priority. I tried to continue with all I could but then with a few pregnancy scares already with #2, I have no choice but to slow down. 

Slowing down is extremely difficult for me. My days are very busy and very full but I am cutting back as much as I can. This will be a learning process for me.

I'm hoping this post will mark the end of my absence as I plan to blog weekly again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts