Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hair Cut= Donation Time

I have been contemplating for awhile completely chopping my hair! I love my hair long and prefer it this way, but sometimes a girl just needs a fresh start. Last week, I finally decided the time was here. I cut about 13 inches of hair off! My before:
And my after:
 

I am still adjusting to the new look! It's quite a change to wash and style short hair versus long hair. One day at a time!

There are many places to donate hair and many places require at least 8 inches for a donation. I chose to send mine to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program. It's very easy to donate, I just took my hair (in 2 ponytails) from the salon, put in a ziploc bag, and then stuck it in the mail. 
 
It was that easy to donate hair and hopefully help someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts