Sunday, March 29, 2015

Weekend Recap

Another weekend has come and gone! How do they go so quickly? Speaking of time, this pregnancy is flying by. Baby #2 has hit a few grow spurts and I feel like I'm about to pop out of my shirts! 
It may be time to stop wearing tees around the house and focus on maternity only clothes.

Back to the weekend though... The weather here held up until Saturday and then it was cold and windy on Sunday. That meant a combination of indoor/outdoor activities both days! I pulled out some easter stamps and Payton had a blast stamping hands and her coloring book.

My mother-in-law came to visit so we did an impromptu lunch in the park on Saturday. We spent the rest of the day playing outside with chalk and bikes.

On Sunday, we headed to church and then a luncheon. Payton got to decorate Easter eggs and jump in a bounce house.

The hubby returned late Sunday night after a 3 week work trip and we couldn't be happier to have him back. I even let Payton stay up past her bedtime to wait for him (she's watchin for him in the window in the picture above). Doing the single parent gig for most of this month was especially challenging for me. I'm ready to get back to our normal routine for a bit! Because you can never share too many pics (okay, yes you can) here is one last picture of Payton sending a loving message to her daddy saying she missed him:


Happy Monday! How was your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts