Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Pumpkin Patch

Over the weekend we took our little family, along with grandma, to our local pumpkin patch. The weather was perfectly set in the high 60s and the wind was minimal. Add that to both of our kids acting phenomenally well and you get a perfect fall outing. Okay, Payton did have a huge meltdown leaving the bounce house but that was at the end of our time at the pumpkin patch. We still counted the day as a total win in our books.

We love having grandma visit and were sad to see her go back home. Payton loves doing any activity with grandma!

We hope to see her again in a few weeks as we head back to my hometown. This week will be a busy one with fun Halloween activities and my husband's parents coming to visit. I'm also continuing to work on projects around the house (finally decorating our front porch) and enjoying sweet moments with my babies as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts