Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween

I hope you had a great weekend! It was great to have Halloween fall on a Saturday this year! We kept it low key though as our our 3 month old and toddler can only handle so much.

Payton was Cinderella and Minnie Mouse for Halloween (both outfits were given to her by her cousins). Riley was a monkey. He slept through all events!

At our community trunk or treat, Payton got to meet Ana and Elsa and she was star struck! She had no idea what to say and just stared at them! We also took Payton to a church fall festival where she bounced in the bounce house, won a cake at the cake walk, and rode a horse!

I ended our day with the kids watching Halloween themed children's shows in my bedroom until bedtime. The hubby had a banquet to attend so I was on my own. The kids had a blast and Payton continues to wear her costumes around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts