Monday, May 14, 2018

Baby J is 5 Months Old

My littlest baby turned 5 months a few days ago. What a joy he has been and we are so blessed to be chosen as his family.
This baby. So happy, so go with the flow, and loves to sleep so, so much. You smile and laugh all the time. I have too many pictures of you because they are all good pictures. True fact: The above picture was taken and done within 10 minutes and I used my first and only picture taken. That's how happy you are all the time. If he was my first, I would have thought babies were the easiest ever. As my 3rd, I am thankful God made my transition so easy.

The outfit was picked by his siblings and happens to be an outfit that Riley lived in when he was that size. I may or may not have cried when discovering this outfit. As the old adage goes, time flies by. I try so hard to savor and enjoy my time with my little children, even on the most difficult of days. Yet, no matter what, the time still passes me by and I blink and feel like my kids are so much older. It won't be long before our household is celebrating our 3rd baby turning 1.

Baby Jayden, thank you for choosing us. We would choose you in a heartbeat over and over again. You bring so much love and life into our days. You are the absolute best cuddle bug and want to be held and never set down. We're okay with that.

Baby J, we love you so much! Keep growing! Just not too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts