Wednesday, July 24, 2019

3rd Annual Family Camping Trip

I have so many individual posts I need to do for July, but we'll see how far I can get. First up, our annual camping trip. For the last 3 years we have done a camping trip with my extended family. My husband's parents have also joined in. It is so much fun. So. Much. Fun. And so exhausting to manage 3 kids camping but we love it! I look forward each year to this camping trip.

When you look at my pictures, words are not even needed to explain how happy my kids are on these trips.

We took another opportunity to celebrate Riley's birthday again with grandpa. All Riley wanted was exactly what he had last year- camping, dirt cake with worms in it, and paw patrol. He is so simple and got just what he wanted.
There were 8 adults and 6 kids this year! We were missing one family due to illness but we hope that all of us will be there next year. Until then, I will continue to reminisce on s'mores, dirt cake, laughs around the campfire, and watching my children create a million memories with cousins in the great outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts