Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Moments

With a little one in my life, I find my world completely go, go, go with no pause button. Okay, so my life has always been this way, but since baby life is busy in a different way. Now, I go all day long and sometimes feel like I never really accomplished anything. I have had to learn that at the end of the day, it's okay to feel that way. 

All the busyness (yes that's a word, for me at least) aside, I am given a million different moments. Beautiful moments. Hard moments. Happy moments. Many of these moments become treasured memories. Yes, even hard/bad moments can be cherished as they challenged me and pushed me to become who I am today. I wanted to share some of my moments with you through the course of my day:


I wrap up my day feeling blessed! My little one is teething and has had some rough moments today, but that seemed to make me appreciate the good moments even more.

What does your typical day look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts