Thursday, July 16, 2015

Welcoming Baby #2


We are so excited to welcome baby #2 into our family. On Tuesday, July 14th, we  brought Riley into our lives with open arms. We are so in love with him already.

Payton has loved her baby since first laying eyes on him. She is already so helpful with him. Watching their bond begin deepens my love for both of them.

Labor and delivery went very well and I hope to share more about that soon. Learning to care for a child (who came way earlier than we expected) was quite the transition for me the first time around. I can say I am honestly much calmer and more flexible this time. This has definitely made the experience less stressful for all involved!

Riley, oh how we love you so much already! You are the perfect addition to our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts