Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Our 4th of July

We hope you had a great extra-long 4th of July weekend. We enjoyed lots of sun, fun with family, and watching the holiday through our children's eyes. It doesn't get much better than that.

We kicked off the weekend with a visit from my brother, his fiancĂ©, and my nephew, who happens to be 5 months younger than my son. 
They stayed with us for a few days before returning home. My husband still had a few more days at home with us. We stayed around the house. We swam, played with all of our animals, watched a play in the park, brought out the chalk, and shot off fireworks in the evening. 
Our kids are exhausted as we resume somewhat of our normal schedule. We are spending today relaxing and catching up on sleep.
We are starting to plan for our little mr. To turn 1 in exactly 9 days! That day will be here before I know it (or am ready)!

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts