Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Guy Behind the Blog

So, as I mentioned here, I am going to participate in the Guy Behind the Blog series. Unfortunately, this is the last of the series, but never late than never! Five simple questions were given for my husband to answer and let me say, he is a man that gets straight to the point. I couldn't help but insert a few of my comments as well!

1. What was your first job? I was a grocery store stocker and bagger in high school. 

Kelly says: He also worked full-time at a grocery store after high school while he decided what direction he wanted to go in life. He left that field to go to college and become an electrician. 

2. What is the biggest risk you've ever taken? Buying my first house. 

Kelly says: Agree, buying a house is very scary. It was also well worth it.

3. What is one thing you can't live without? My baby girl. 

4. What is your least favorite food? Peas. 

Kelly says: He is still a trooper to try a few whenever we have them (which is very rarerly). 

5. If you could time travel, where/when would you go? Nebraska pioneer times to see what it was really like. 

There you have it! I hope you enjoyed reading his answers as much as I have!

1 comment:

  1. I HATE peas too ... yay for no peas!!

    I saw that you just joined the linkup and I am going to continue the series it will just be under a different name. I would love for you to come over and join in the new link up

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts