Sunday, August 2, 2015

Watching A Bond Form

It's really a gift to give your child a sibling. As the oldest of three, I know I haven't always agreed with this thought. Time has said otherwise. My siblings and their families play intricate roles in my life today. If I could sit down and share a meal with someone, I would almost always pick someone in my immediate family. I love having them around and miss them the second they leave. 

I know my children will not always get along. Someday, possibly in the distant future, I am hopeful they will be the best of friends. I pray their relationship grows and they share a bond that keeps their lives intertwined always.

Watching my babies bond in these few short weeks has been the biggest blessing. Our daughter took to her brother with open arms and loves him for all that he is. For this, my heart is full.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts