Thursday, March 3, 2016

Life Lately

Our house spent most of February sick. We shared and passed around the flu, a cold, and then another cold. I still feel like I'm recovering and I am thinking my lack of sleep has been catching up to me. I'm exhausted.

Adding to my exhaustion, Riley is getting his first tooth (actually 2 teeth) and has been in a lot of pain. Payton has been overtired and was sick most of the month as well. This has left our house in a trying period of life. 

As I flash through my pictures from the last post I wrote, I see so many beautiful moments. Some days, I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders and I find relief in looking through my pictures. So many good moments can be seen.

As I write this blog for my children, I hope that they will know there were so many good times in our home, even during the harder moments. These precious memories are times I want to forever remember.

So, my children, here are a few weeks of beautiful moments caught on camera:

Now that there are two kids, the number of pictures I post definitely has increased! Just look at this beautiful picture of my children waiting for their father to come home:

Our favorite part of the day.

We are so thankful for our little family and the life God has blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts