Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Why It May be Quiet This Week

This is a busy week for our household and I may not have a lot of time to get anything done on this blog for most of this week. Why, you may ask? Well, I decided to take on potty training our little guy. Sure, he may not get it this time around and I'm okay with that. He is really interested in learning to use the potty like his big sister and I'm just going to roll with that.

Today was day 1 and he did really well. Yes, several accidents but he also used the potty several times as well. After a few hours, he was very tired and started to get very crabby. I put the diaper back on, congratulated him for the hard work he had done, and told him there was no pressure again until after nap. His sister was a great assistant and loved cheering him on and showing him how she uses the potty.

I'm sure we will all sleep well tonight!

Since, I am on here already, I wanted to share a few pictures from the weekend. The kids have been begging to do the fire-pit and make s'mores. Since I lacked the ingredients for the special treat requested, they had to settle for a fire-pit only. They had a blast.

 

We spent the rest of the weekend playing outside since our weather has been so amazing lately, like 70 degrees amazing. We will be pushed back inside for a winter storm later this week so I'm enjoying it while we've got it. I continue to love catching sweet moments of my babes.

I am off now, back to the trenches. I will report how potty training goes the next time I am on here! 

Have a great week!

This post contains sponsored links from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts