Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Saving Money by Preparing for Next Year NOW

I mentioned here that after the holiday season you can get awesome deals on wrapping paper, ornaments, and decor! Well, the holidays are officially over now that we are at January 1, 2014! Time to save big by preparing for next year!

 I am still building on my outdoor decorations (see what we did this year here), so I took a trip to Shopko yesterday! I also needed wrapping paper for next year. Boy, did I score BIG on both items!
                                      
I got 2 LED battery operated wreaths ($49.99 regular priced each) for $9.99 each. These will go on our garage next year. I also plan to spruce it up for the daytime by adding some ball ornaments I already have!
                                        
I also got wrapping paper! Rolls originally marked at $5.99 were now $1.19. That is  a bargain! I also threw in a set of 125 gifts tags for $.99 (originally $5).

I am really impressed with the deals I scored and am ready for Christmas 2014 decorating!

What post holiday deals did you score?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts