Monday, May 18, 2015

30 Week Bump Update

I feel like we are rounding the corner and approaching the finish line with my pregnancy with baby #2. In many ways, it's going way too fast! I'm still not quite ready for this baby yet, so I want him to stay put for as long as possible! I'm not really sure how much control I have over that though!

This week kicked off with a 3D/4D ultrasound and I can't think of a better way to start the week! We were able to see our baby napping (for almost the entire appointment) and confirmed again that this baby is certainly a boy! Payton loved seeing her baby brother and did very well through this appointment. She was definitely ready to go towards the end and became quite busy. That was our cue to leave so we headed out the door as soon as we could! We didn't leave without witnessing our daughter blow kisses and wave bye-bye to her baby (cutest moment) first. I can't wait to watch them bond!

The rest of our week is mostly going to be quiet. I feel like we need a slow week to rejuvenate and prepare for the busy days ahead with a summer full of weddings, graduations, swimming, outdoor play dates, and bringing home a baby!

I hope your week is off to a great start!

This post has been linked up to Epic Mommy Adventure's Wake Up Wednesday link-up party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts