Thursday, May 21, 2015

An Afternoon At The Park

Today we had the most gorgeous weather you could ask for. It was about 68 degrees with no wind. No wind is a rare treat in our neck of the woods!

I decided to make the most of the beautiful weather by loading up my toddler and going to the park for the afternoon. I'm trying to shove as much fun into this summer before the new baby comes in July. I know once baby #2 is here we won't have nearly as much time (or energy) to dedicate to getting out all the time. 

The park was so much fun! We fed ducks, took a quick walk, played at the playground, and I watched Payton make a new friend. This day is one that Payton will most likely not remember, but I will carry these special memories with me. This season of my life, with one child, will quickly be coming to an end as we add a second child. I treasure so many little moments with my baby and can't wait to watch her as we expand our family.

1 comment:

  1. I love watching their imaginations soar at the playground! I'm sure you'll have a hiatus after number 2 arrives, but then the fun only increases :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts